, ,

5 Amazing Quotes To Celebrate Womenhood HappyWomensDay

11:40

The best day of our life - 8 March every year, Womens Day. Ladies and girls, though every day is our day, but it feels to be very special when the whole world celebrates it. In this blog, I will be sharing some invincible thoughts that our amazing women / celebrities have had to say on womenhood. Enjoy your day !





1. Scarlett Johansson
"What I respect most in people is naturalness and authenticity. I like to be able to see in their soul. I aspire to being a truthful person."


2. Beyonce
"My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It;s really about who you are, and the human being that makes you beautiful."


3. Priyanka Chopra
"I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it that way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you."


4. Megan Fox
"My definition of beauty is simplicity, elegance and sensuality. I think that when a woman is in harmony with herself and remains true to her values, she will glow naturally. Femininity doesn't depend on what you wear or how you look. It's an attitude."



5. Taylor Swift
"Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you rather than threaten you and make you feel like you're immediately being compared to them."



Happy Womens Day !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.